Ridiculously Easy Crockpot Pulled Pork

As if crock pot cooking couldn't get any easier, I find this ridiculous recipe. I found it in the allrecipes mini magazine that came with an issue of Good Housekeeping (why does this magazine making me feel old?).

This recipe is perfect in every way. It's simple, quick, and delicious. Actually, simple is an overstatement. What's 5 notches below simple? I know. This recipe.


Ingredients:
2 lbs pork loin (didn't know it shredded!)
1 can of root beer
1 bottle of your favorite sauce

Seriously, that's it.

1. Combine loin and root beer in crockpot.
2. Set it (low) and forget it! BING! Leave it for about 6-8 hours.
3. Drain and mix with sauce.

Seriously, that's it.

I also used steamed cauliflower to make mock mashed potatoes. (Because fried potatoes are out of the question) Insane.
 

You're welcome.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this looks amazing! I'm vegetarian but I'm always looking for recipes I can make for my husband now that I'm over being squeamish about handling meat (and know how to handle it safely!). This is absolutely added into my "To Try" file :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, this is like a new mom's dream recipe!! Can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously?? this looks amazing! I cannot believe it is only 3 ingredients. I can guarantee you we will be trying it within the next week! My husband was drooling over your pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds too difficult for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pulled pork is my LOVE. Must try a crockpot version SOON.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We made this the other night - I don't know why I haven't tried this one sooner - SO EASY AND SO YUMMY!!

    ReplyDelete

I want to know what you think...no really I do! Leave a comment, question, or just a hello. It'll make me SMILE!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS